If you own an iPhone, Pixel, or any other smartphone, you need to take it out of its case and inspect it immediately. There is a potential fire risk associated with these devices, and taking a few minutes to check for damage could save your life.
There have been reports of fires started by these phones, and in some cases, the damage has been severe enough to require hospitalization. The cause of the fires is not yet known, but it is believed that they are caused by a faulty battery.
If you find any damage to your phone, or if it feels unusually hot, you should stop using it immediately and contact the manufacturer. In the meantime, keep your phone away from flammable materials and avoid using it while it is charging.
By taking a few simple precautions, you can protect yourself from this potential fire hazard. Inspecting your phone regularly and keeping it away from flammable materials is the best way to avoid a dangerous situation.